Monday, July 24, 2006

Less Than a Handful

Of Days In the Northwoods!
A few of the girls from school came up for a weekend. It nearly killed me. We had so much fun I could hardly stand it...in fact I could hardly stand. We slept in the morning, soaked up the sun in the afternoon, and scoped out the night life all night. It was a great weekend!
Journey is 6th from the end.
Red Sweater accused us of playing Cupid.
Jonah refused to show us his scars.


Bridget met a nice boy from Minnesota.
Shelley traded in her golf clubs for a pool cue and dart flights.
Who knew?!

3 comments:

Stephanie H said...

Ang, wonderful weekend and great job on the blog! I am so happy that we have pictures!

Knittin Ko said...

I'm a friend of Hannah Banana and I happened to click in on your blog. I was intrigued by the Cabin Times blog name. I have to comment on the pictures because I happen to know exactly where that bar is in the pictures! I used to be a camp counselor at Camp Nebagamon and hung out almost every night at that bar. Hope you had a great time, it is absolutely gorgeous there!

John, Christina, Hannah, Aspen, Brooke, and Taylor said...

We'd love to see some snow pics!